Simply Chat VOIP Solutions
Consumer mobile & home desktop app and business solutions
ZRTP (Simply Chat mobile and desktop beta)
Consumer mobile & home desktop app and business solutions!
Our VoIP softphone will look everywhere for your contacts and will display them in a combined list for easy access. We will look up incoming calls as well so you know who calls before you answer.
Free or cheap calls with Simply Chat!
Enjoy free calls between Simply Chat users or combine our diallers with your favourite provider for the cheapest calls. Combine multiple providers for the cheapest route to every destination.
Want to use Simply Chat in your company or call center?
Hook up your remote workers or call center agents to your office PBX.
Our softphones work fine with: Asterisk, Freeswitch, Cisco CallManager, 3CX, elastix and most other modern SIP based PBXs.
Simply Chat can load and search your contacts on the fly from these places:
- Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013 (32 and 64 bit versions)
- Windows contacts
- Mac address book
- External LDAP server
- XMPP roster
- XCAP server
- iOS contact list
- Android contact list
You can also import contacts from:
- CSV files
What are the benefits of using VoIP & why use VoIP, if I already have a landline?
- VoIP offers many benefits over the traditional landline.
- Chief among these are reduced cost.
- Rates on VoIP services are generally 50% cheaper than landlines and international rates are up to 90% cheaper than landlines.
- You can also port your existing landline number to our VoIP service.
- Landlines are limited to voice only, but with VoIP you can make voice and video calls.
- You can also use your VoIP service from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet connectivity.
- With VoIP you can also have multiple DID’s (Direct Inward Dialling, a number that is used to receive incoming calls) without the need for additional lines.
- You can also have multiple extensions and DID’s on the same phone.
- VoIP also supports a wide range of devices, such as Android, Windows and Mac devices as well as VoIP Phones.
- That means you can use your VoIP service on your tablet, cell phone and your laptop.
MAKE FREE INTER-BRANCH CALLS
- All inter-branch calls on the next generation network are free of charge from anywhere in the world.
- You can make calls to a mobile/ direct number (DDI) at another branch (as long as both sites are connected to the Simply Chat Network) for free without having to change anything on your PBX or number ranges.
- Because all customers on the Simply Chat network can call each other for free, you should introduce your most commonly dialled customers or suppliers to Simply Chat.
- If both companies are on the Simply Chat network you can call each other for free all day.
- If you have a home office or remote office, we can connect them to the Simply Chat network using ADSL and all calls will be free between your offices.
Simply Chat works on:
Simply Chat runs on a multitude of different platforms. No matter if you are using macOS, Linux or Windows. iOS, Android or a browser, we’ve got a solution for all (and we are working hard on addition even more).
Improve the efficiency of your communications:
Click-2-dial CRM integration, number recognition, Outlook and Thunderbird plugins.
Call directly from your mail client or browser with our email plugins and browser extensions.
- Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 (32 and 64 bit) on MS Windows
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
- Goldmine CRM
- Microsoft Phone Dialer
- Lotus Organizer
- Maximizer CRM
Simply Chat does not rely on Java, Flash or .NET but is written in oldsk00l C/C++ and Assembly. This results in low memory and CPU usage and makes for quality audio even on older hardware.
- Pick any of our Skins that suits your needs the most, or change an existing one or make your own.
- Use remote provisioning and installer service to automate the deployment of preconfigured phones.
- Lock down some of the functionality to reduce the internal support costs.
- Use our built-in QR code scanner to provide your employees, colleagues or customers with a full proof way to configure our softphone on iOS or android.
- All they need to do is scan a QR Code that you generated on our website and they will be ready to make their first calls within seconds.
See a small part of what we are specialized in doing:
- Outsource the branding to use or get the SDK for your own development team
- Get your logo and brand name instead of Simply Chat’s
- Change Simply Chat’s colors to fit your company identity
- Create your own custom interface to best fit your user’s experience
- Smart provisioning – provision different features and licenses for different user groups (novice, business, etc.)
- Custom feature set according to different user groups
- Custom licensing models – from per user to unlimited user installations, you got it
- IMS / RCS supported
- VoLTE ready
Encryption and secure communication
- VoIP requires a dedicated internet connection to function. For optimal quality, we would recommend a fibre or DSL connection.
- Line speed required is dependent on the amount of concurrent calls being made and audio codecs used.
- We use the G729 codecs, which uses 33kbps for each concurrent call.
- Also keep in mind that limiting factor for how many concurrent calls that can be made on a line is the upload speed of the line and not the download speed.
- Your VoIP service will also require ether a soft phone, such as Simply Chat or 3CX, or a VoIP phone to function.
- g. a 4Mb DSL line, with a max upload speed of 250kbps, can have up to 7 concurrent calls and a 2Mb fibre, with a max upload speed of 1Mbps, can have up to 31 concurrent calls.